Done April 01, 2015 I have had it. I am done. No more blogging for me...time to move on to bigger and better things. So, 'til we meet again... Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments OlgaApril 1, 2015 at 9:49 AMApril Fool's! Have a great day!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJudyApril 1, 2015 at 10:10 AMWhew! Glad you are going to stick around! :) ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTaborApril 1, 2015 at 11:21 AMI knew this was April Fools because it would have been MUCH longer with some apology and explanation. Glad you posted this today of all days.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLinda ReederApril 1, 2015 at 11:43 AMGlad it's only April Fools! I suspected it was - hoped it was.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownApril 1, 2015 at 1:09 PMThat was really mean! You scared me! I look forward to you and to seeing your side of the country!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMuffieApril 1, 2015 at 4:40 PMOh, did that one get me! Thank heavens it's a joke!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyArkansas PattiApril 1, 2015 at 5:03 PMWhen I saw your lead in I thought,"This had better be an April Fools gag". Thank goodness it was. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBarbaraApril 1, 2015 at 5:15 PMYou little whipper snapper. I keep forgetting it is April Fools Day. I would have missed you.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMeryl BaerApril 1, 2015 at 5:29 PMRelieved your statement is an April Fool's joke. You would be missed.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBarbApril 1, 2015 at 6:33 PMOh, you April Fooler!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySakuApril 1, 2015 at 9:29 PMI was so hoping it would be an April Fool's joke so am glad I read the comments section!Good one!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBettyApril 1, 2015 at 11:12 PMOkay, you got me, too! Glad you're sticking around.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLinda MyersApril 1, 2015 at 11:37 PMMan, you scared me!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySextantApril 2, 2015 at 10:02 AMI knew better, but only because I read your post on April second after having opened Amazon a few times yesterday. They put a retro 1999 screen up when it opened. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.
April Fool's! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteWhew! Glad you are going to stick around! :)
ReplyDeleteI knew this was April Fools because it would have been MUCH longer with some apology and explanation. Glad you posted this today of all days.
ReplyDeleteGlad it's only April Fools! I suspected it was - hoped it was.
ReplyDeleteThat was really mean! You scared me! I look forward to you and to seeing your side of the country!
ReplyDeleteOh, did that one get me! Thank heavens it's a joke!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw your lead in I thought,"This had better be an April Fools gag". Thank goodness it was.
ReplyDeleteYou little whipper snapper. I keep forgetting it is April Fools Day. I would have missed you.
ReplyDeleteRelieved your statement is an April Fool's joke. You would be missed.
ReplyDeleteOh, you April Fooler!
ReplyDeleteI was so hoping it would be an April Fool's joke so am glad I read the comments section!
ReplyDeleteGood one!
Okay, you got me, too! Glad you're sticking around.
ReplyDeleteMan, you scared me!
ReplyDeleteI knew better, but only because I read your post on April second after having opened Amazon a few times yesterday. They put a retro 1999 screen up when it opened.
ReplyDelete