I'm Praying July 20, 2020 I am not a religious personbut I do believe there is a Sourcethat has no human formso I am prayinga lot these daybecause our country needs somethinggood to happensoon. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Margaret (Peggy or Peg too)July 20, 2020 at 9:12 AMAmen!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyArkansas PattiJuly 20, 2020 at 10:12 AMMe too. Praying for our country but I also prayed pretty hard for Ruth Bader Ginsberg this week. So glad she is still with us. We need her.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMaebemeJuly 20, 2020 at 11:26 AMI hope your prayers are answered. It's frightening to watch from this side of the border, but it must be beyond dreadful to be living it.Take care and stay well!ReplyDeleteRepliesOlgaJuly 22, 2020 at 1:20 PMThe things going on are very concerning, yes. And every day is a fresh new hell.DeleteRepliesReplyReplygigi-hawaiiJuly 20, 2020 at 1:08 PMOh, I feel the same way. A higher power needs to shine love on all of us.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTerra July 20, 2020 at 1:31 PMI am praying for our country too, and God hears our prayers.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBarbJuly 20, 2020 at 1:37 PMPraying all the time, morning and night.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLinda ReederJuly 20, 2020 at 11:43 PMPraying can be a means of meditation and mind focus leading to some comfort. We do what we need to do to cope in these dark times.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySueJuly 21, 2020 at 10:28 AMDear Olga, yep, there is a Source, and anyone can learn of Him, in the Bible.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTomJuly 21, 2020 at 7:42 PMWhat a nice thought ... and not just the country, the whole world.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyTaborJuly 22, 2020 at 9:57 AMThanks, Olga. I am of the same bent as you. Maybe I will pray to the source.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKayJuly 25, 2020 at 2:04 AMI will pray with you, Olga. I agree with Patti. I’ll pray for Justice Ginsburg too. The country needs her.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.
Amen!
ReplyDeleteMe too. Praying for our country but I also prayed pretty hard for Ruth Bader Ginsberg this week. So glad she is still with us. We need her.
ReplyDeleteI hope your prayers are answered. It's frightening to watch from this side of the border, but it must be beyond dreadful to be living it.
ReplyDeleteTake care and stay well!
The things going on are very concerning, yes. And every day is a fresh new hell.
DeleteOh, I feel the same way. A higher power needs to shine love on all of us.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for our country too, and God hears our prayers.
ReplyDeletePraying all the time, morning and night.
ReplyDeletePraying can be a means of meditation and mind focus leading to some comfort. We do what we need to do to cope in these dark times.
ReplyDeleteDear Olga, yep, there is a Source, and anyone can learn of Him, in the Bible.
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice thought ... and not just the country, the whole world.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Olga. I am of the same bent as you. Maybe I will pray to the source.
ReplyDeleteI will pray with you, Olga. I agree with Patti. I’ll pray for Justice Ginsburg too. The country needs her.
ReplyDelete