Skip to main content

Biking on the Waterfront



 An old rail trail that is now a walk/bike/skate
runs for 8 miles along Lake Champlain's waterfront in the city of Burlington.

On a very hot and hazy evening, there tends to be a breeze off the water and there is plenty of shade along the way.



And how lucky to get to see this sunset!



Comments

  1. Love the sunset! I'm always happiest when I walk near the water..there is something so peaceful about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Nothing is better than being around water to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great place to walk/bike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so envy you your biking and being near the water. Biking is my favorite way to travel but can't really do it in the Ozarks. I miss it so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. Lake Champlain looks good because there is no drought or pollution.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.