No Title April 22, 2015 I took this picture because I am going to practice painting this lily. (will keep practicing) The pineapple palm does double duty by hosting a variety of ferns and other fauna that we don't need to mention. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Arkansas PattiApril 22, 2015 at 6:25 PMYour goal is quite lovely. Can't wait to see your version. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBarbaraApril 22, 2015 at 6:56 PMGood for you. I have absolutely no drawing talent but believe everyone should nurture what you've got. You could be a real Rembrandt and not know it. Well, ok, Grandma Moses wouldn't be bad either.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyUnknownApril 24, 2015 at 9:29 PMBlogland is not liking me today. Hope this doesn't post twice! I love your lily and I bet it smells amazing. I can't wait to see your paintings!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKayApril 24, 2015 at 10:21 PMThat's a lovely lily. I hope you show us how it turns out. ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.
Your goal is quite lovely. Can't wait to see your version.
ReplyDeleteGood for you. I have absolutely no drawing talent but believe everyone should nurture what you've got. You could be a real Rembrandt and not know it. Well, ok, Grandma Moses wouldn't be bad either.
ReplyDeleteBlogland is not liking me today. Hope this doesn't post twice! I love your lily and I bet it smells amazing. I can't wait to see your paintings!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely lily. I hope you show us how it turns out.
ReplyDelete