As a rule, I drink two cups of coffee in the morning. Gone are the days when I drank coffee all day and even had a cup after dinner--and never decaf. When I was a working mom, the sleep deprivation made it kind of necessary in order to function. These days, if I had a cup of coffee after lunch, I would be awake all night. But I do like my morning coffee. Now I mix regular and decaf. I can't quite seem to kick caffeine entirely. Wednesday morning there was no milk, no white stuff of any kind. Thursday morning my sone left a note on the coffee maker--carafe was cracked. Desperate times! I was not able to find a replacement carafe. At least I was not able to dedicate my entire day to finding one. So I bought a Mr. Coffee--a little five cup one for around 15 dollars. I was thinking that I never drink more than two cups so why not. What I forgot about is that the manufacturers of coffee makers definition of a cup is, at best, ha...
Sweet. I think of my late dad every day.
ReplyDeletePhoebes have fledged. I miss them!
Greetings from Cottage Country!