Sunset in the Back Yard July 24, 2011 We sat on the deck to watch the sunset as night tried to settle in. The sun seemed reluctant to give up its hold. Then we went inside and ate cheesecake. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Baking Sunset Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Linda ReederJuly 24, 2011 at 2:11 PMSounds like a great evening!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMargaretJuly 24, 2011 at 3:00 PMSounds like a poem.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJuly 24, 2011 at 7:37 PMThe sunset was beautiful. So was the cheese cake. Sounds like a perfect evening.Arkansas PattiReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJuneJuly 24, 2011 at 8:40 PMI do love sunsets.But if I had been there, I might have been at the cheesecake while you two were admiring the sky.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySally WesselyJuly 24, 2011 at 11:44 PMWhat a way to end the perfect evening...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyoklhdanJuly 25, 2011 at 10:50 AMMMMMMMMMMMM looks delicious outside and inside!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBarbJuly 26, 2011 at 1:50 PMBoth look delicious (but the sunset has no calories!).ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.
Sounds like a great evening!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a poem.
ReplyDeleteThe sunset was beautiful. So was the cheese cake. Sounds like a perfect evening.
ReplyDeleteArkansas Patti
I do love sunsets.
ReplyDeleteBut if I had been there, I might have been at the cheesecake while you two were admiring the sky.
What a way to end the perfect evening...
ReplyDeleteMMMMMMMMMMM looks delicious outside and inside!
ReplyDeleteBoth look delicious (but the sunset has no calories!).
ReplyDelete