As a rule, I drink two cups of coffee in the morning. Gone are the days when I drank coffee all day and even had a cup after dinner--and never decaf. When I was a working mom, the sleep deprivation made it kind of necessary in order to function. These days, if I had a cup of coffee after lunch, I would be awake all night. But I do like my morning coffee. Now I mix regular and decaf. I can't quite seem to kick caffeine entirely. Wednesday morning there was no milk, no white stuff of any kind. Thursday morning my sone left a note on the coffee maker--carafe was cracked. Desperate times! I was not able to find a replacement carafe. At least I was not able to dedicate my entire day to finding one. So I bought a Mr. Coffee--a little five cup one for around 15 dollars. I was thinking that I never drink more than two cups so why not. What I forgot about is that the manufacturers of coffee makers definition of a cup is, at best, ha...
No, it doesn't get any better than that. I would love to visit you too, Olga. You could make me a cobbler and some clothes for my doll and then we could go in your garden and try to humanely scare away the woodchuck. You seem like the perfect grandmother.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww.
ReplyDeleteTreasure those moments. They'll be gone all too soon. These little ones grow much too fast.
ReplyDeleteIt does not get any better. You are all lucky.
ReplyDeleteHe must be young, because when they get to be teens, they don't want to spend time with grandma anymore. Enjoy it while you can.
ReplyDelete