Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Paper Project



I get together with a group of crafty women on a fairly regular basis.  We have fun with glue and glitter…so much glitter.  We have a lunch, laugh a lot, and go home with something completed.

We made a lot of Christmas cards and gift tags over the fall.  We met last week and I was responsible for a project.  I made a bunch of these folded pockets to stuff with treats and give to friends and use for the kids’ advent basket.  By then, I was tired of the Christmas stuff, so I packed pink paper and we got all girly.

DSCN2226 A candy, a note, a gift card, whatever could be tucked inside.

The steps are:
DSCN2279Start with a square piece of paper.
 
DSCN2280Fold it in half to form a triangle.
 
DSCN2281Fold the top point toward the long side (bottom).
 
DSCN2282Fold one side over, aligning the edge with the upper fold line.
 
DSCN2283Repeat with the other side.
 
DSCN2284Voila! A pocket.  No glue or tape required.  Ready to decorate.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! You could use those for most any occasion!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.