I was surprised to receive an award! Thank-you Muffy!Please visit Muffy at muffysmark.blogspot.com.
My First Blog Award
I thought at first that I was going to be treated to a lobster dinner, but no...
Liebster is a German word that translates to; dearest, beloved or in this case favorite. The idea of the Liebster Award is to give it to an up and coming blog with fewer than 200 followers. – in order to create new connections, and bring attention to their wonderful blogs.
When you win the award there a few details that need to be attended to:
I usually avoid things that require sending on to others, but I like the idea of sharing favorite blogs so I have picked a few that I enjoy. Of course, any of the blogs on my list are worth visiting, but, if you have not already, give these a try:
- Thank the Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
- Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog.
- Present the award to 5 bloggers who have a following 200 or less, who you feel deserve it.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
Dani at http://oklhdan-musingsamiddleagedwoman.blogspot.com/ (for getting perspective on your problems and a great sense of humor).
Barb at barbs-this-and-that.blogspot.com (like drinking a cup of tea on the front porch)
Jennifer at mymuskoka.blogspot.com (lots of nature and two great cats)
Mark at manofwow.blogspot.com (because you are bound to learn something new and interesting)
Bobby at bobbydobbybloggy.blogspot.com (because how can you go wrong with a blog name like that)