Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Links, not golf

If you really want to know about an ironing mitt, you can check it out here.  I have used one when sewing and need to tame a seam, but it is certainly something most people can live without.

I spent time in Bed, Bath and Beyond today--looking at sheets.  Like everything else, they have gotten rather expensive.  I couldn't find the perfect sheets so it was just wasted time I guess.  I am determined to not buy until I find the sheets of my dreams.

Today, I found out that I actually won something.  It was a pass the book contest, and the book is A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg.   I'm getting the book from Margaret Finnegan, but the force behind the pass the book contest is at this site: High in the Sky.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on winnning the book. Oprah says spend a lot on sheets. They last a long time so be happy. Enjoy.
    Arkansas Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have changed the look of your page. I like it.

    As far as sheets go, I understand you quest. If you find the perfect set, let us know where.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. So it goes ON THE IRON?
    I was wondering why you couldn't just use an oven mitt with those hot sadirons... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like the book! I mailed it late Tuesday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.