Monday, February 21, 2011

Some Pictures


 This plant in the back yard has started to bloom with tiny red flowers.  I don't know much about the names of Florida plants yet and I have yet to identify this one.
I'm not sure I even want to know the name of this one-- it is one bizarre looking plant.

This is the yarn I bought the other day.  The blue is kid mohair and silk blend.  I have started a lacy scarf that is entirely purl stitch.  The green is a blend of alpaca and silk.  Both yarns are delightfully soft.  I am enjoying a bit of repetitive and somewhat mindless knitting.

5 comments:

  1. Repetitive and mindless are good for knitting...
    Those yarns are sooo pretty. The blue one looks soft as a cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of the green with the blue. Those are Seattle colors.
    Tropical plants are so exotic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindless knitting is all I do anymore. Love those yarns, especially the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the colors. I can just imagine how they feel in your hands. I love the green best, but it looks great with the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.