Tuesday, March 30, 2010

All Packed

Sunday night and Monday morning were rainy, rainy--perfect opportunity to get things packed up. We'll have a relaxing day today and take off early Wednesday morning, about 5:30 a.m. or so. I am not a morning person, so that is always a challenge for me. Mike is always determined to be past some city or another and all its morning rush hour traffic. I try to point out that if we started out after rush hour, he'd be in good shape...to no avail. We don't travel much beyond 4 in the afternoon because that's when Mike has his "turn into a pumpkin" hour. Since he does most of the driving, we would take a week to get home if we accommodated both our schedules.
We should be home by Friday. I'll have to spend most of Saturday catching up on Reader.

3 comments:

  1. Here's hoping for a good safe trip home. Will look forward to a report when you arrive in Vermont.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good and safe trip home. I am sure you have been seeing the spring floods on the weather on TV. I hope you don't live near one of those areas. Some parts of Pa. (where we are) actually got a few inches of snow yesterday. But we just got rain. It's the mud season here! -

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.