- Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
- You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.
- The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won't expect it back.
- When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the Fire Department usually uses water.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
You're welcome! Have a good day!