Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Morning Moping

The week is starting out with wind and rain again.  So I was wrong, we have lost almost all the snow.  At some point it will get colder and this rain will turn to snow again (like as I write this rain has turned to sleet), but at least the roof is getting a fresh start.  Shovelling the driveway is bad enough, but having to shovel off the roof is the absolute pits--or so I am told because I have never done that myself. 
Oops, Mike just came in with the latest weather report--winter weather advisory--sleet turning to snow, temperature dropping fast and turning conditions icy.  I find winter so dreary.  At least I have no where I need to go right away and I have plenty of things to do around the house that will keep me busy.
Instead of my whining and complaining, I recommend moving on over to Marcia's post for some inspiration and then on to Patti's post for a good giggle.  If you haven't read these already, you'll thank me--two delicious treats.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Olga, for the recommendation. When do you and Mike leave for Florida and how long will you stay? I know that helps your winter doldrums.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out Olga.
    At least what you are facing is temporary thanks to your snow-bird status. However even Florida is also freezing right now. Yikes.
    Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.