Thursday, July 29, 2010

Watch This Trick

video
No, Silly, I wasn't blogging while camping.  I waited until we got back.  There is no connection that far out in the wilderness, anyway.
We saw the moose on a previous trip, a few years ago, but I am playing around now.  I've never uploaded a video before so I'm trying something new--just like it says to in my horoscope.  It's not much of a video...the only action being me shaking the camera for a couple of seconds.  It's an experiment, that's all.

2 comments:

  1. and the moose is gorgeous. I'm glad I have a friend who camps near a moose (and takes a video of it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay it works. He sure was watching you. Now you have me thinking I could maybe post a video. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate readers' comments so much. You don't even always have to agree with me.